Whether you serve this festive cranberry sauce squash with meat, poultry, or fish, it’s a delicious way to round out a meal.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 medium acorn squash (about 2 pounds)
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Cut each squash in half lenghtwise; remove and discard seeds. Cut squash into 1-inch thick wedges. Arrange squash in a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker.
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, raisins, and cinnamon; heat and stir until smooth. Pour over squash pieces in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3½ hours. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.