- Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 cups chopped onions & 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt, ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pounds chicken thighs
- 1 tsp dried red pepper flakes (to taste)
- ½ tsp cinnamon & 1 tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tbsp parsley for decoration
- 2 cups whole green peppers
- 1 cup beef broth & 2 cups tomato paste
How to Make It
- Put all ingredients in the Instant Pot. Make sure that the lid is locked, press “Manual” button and set for 35 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes after completion or let it sit on "Warm" for 20 minutes and pressure will be released naturally.