Easy to prepare, delicious and can be used as a main ingredient for other shakes as well.
- ½ cup soaked almonds
- Pinch of vanilla bean
- 1 tsp agave nectar
How to Make It
- Soak and peel the almonds. Dehydrate the vanilla bean for 12 hours and grind it with a grinder.
- Put them in the blender, add 1 glass of water and blend very well for a few minutes.
- Over a bowl strain the mixture with a cheese cloth by squeezing it well.
- Add a pinch of vanilla and the agave. Stir. Refrigerate afterwards. Can be stored up to 3-4 days.
- It makes one glass of almond milk.