This Paleo-friendly dish is a healthy entrée for a grain-free eater, too. The combination is so tempting, with its chicken, cauliflower rice and veggies sautéed in tasty coconut oil.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- 1 lb of chicken breast, skinless, boneless
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 spear-sliced broccoli heads
- 2 medium carrots sliced
- 2 sliced in strips heads of baby Bok choy
- 4 oz of de-stemmed, sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 & ½ cups filtered water
- 2 tbsp of arrow root powder
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp plum vinegar
How to Make It
- Rinse chicken. Pat it dry.
- Cut in 1” cubes. Transfer them to plate.
- Heat coconut oil in large fry pan on med. heat.
- Sauté onion for eight to 10 minutes, till translucent and soft.
- Add chicken, broccoli and carrots. Sauté for eight to 10 minutes, till nearly tender.
- Add sea salt, zucchini, mushrooms and Bok choy. Sauté for three to five minutes.
- Add a cup of filtered water. Cover fry pan. Cook for 10 minutes or so, till veggies wilt.
- Dissolve arrow root powder in small bowl with ½ cup water. Stir till they are combined well.
- Add arrow root mixture to veggies. Cook for two to three minutes while stirring, till sauce becomes glossy and thickens.
- Add vinegar and sesame oil. Stir. Serve.