- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- 6 rashers of thick, sugar-free bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 ripe pears, cored and sliced into 6 pieces each
- Ground cinnamon
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wrap each pear slice in bacon, making a figure eight and securing the loose ends of bacon with a toothpick. Dust lightly with cinnamon and place on a rimmed baking tray.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the bacon browns and the pears are cooked throughout.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve warm.