- Yield: 2 Servingsas a side dish
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, trimmed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons/30 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, or 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Place the fennel in a small roasting pan, coat with oil and lemon juice, then season and scatter with the Parmesan and thyme.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, until soft.