- Yield: 8 Servings
- Cooking Time: 5 Hours
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) package peeled fresh baby carrots
- ½ of a 16-ounce package (2 cups) frozen small whole onions
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
How to Make It
- Combine potatoes, parsnips, carrots, onions, broth, vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic in a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 9 to 11 hours or on high-heat setting for 4½ to 5½ hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.