- Yield: 10 to 12 Servings
- One 6- ounce box black cherry Jell- O
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- One 16- ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup sugar
- One 16- ounce container sour cream
- One 8- ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make It
- Prepare the Jell- O according to the package directions in a large bowl. Add the blueberries and pineapple. Pour into a 13 × 9- inch glass dish. Refrigerate until set.
- Combine the sugar, sour cream, cream cheese, and chopped pecans in a bowl; mix well to spreading consistency. Spread over the set Jell- O and refrigerate until ready to serve.