- 1 or 2 Serranos, depending on size
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Grated cheese (your preference, but it tastes great with either cheddar or swiss)
- Flour tortillas, preferably homemade
How to Make It
- Preheat a comal over medium heat. Lightly coat your Serranos with olive oil. Put on the comal and let them cook until they start to blacken and the skin begins to peel lightly. Remove from grill and salt lightly. You now have chiles toreados.
- Scramble and cook your eggs. Add cheese to the eggs right before they’re done cooking so that it melts but doesn’t burn
- Add all the ingredients to a warmed tortilla and AJUA!