- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 11 oz (310 g) celery, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 6 oz (170 g) leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
How to Make It
- Heat the coconut oil and butter in a pan over medium heat until bubbling, add the celery and leeks and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- Add the sea salt, pepper and thyme, stir well and continue to stir-fry for about another 5 minutes until the celery is crisp-tender.