- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 ounces olive bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons plus ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 5 ounces baby arugula (about 6 cups), torn
- 2 cups sliced rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced roasted red peppers
How to Make It
- Toss the bread with 2 tablespoons of the oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast at 350°F until crisp, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Whisk together the remaining ⅓ cup of oil and the vinegar; season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Toss with the toasted bread, arugula, chicken, mozzarella, and red peppers.