- Yield: 4 Servings
- 500 grams of boneless chicken sliced or chicken tenderloins
- 1 packet of dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon of plain flour
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 – 3 cups of mushrooms chopped in half
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic chopped or 1 teaspoon from a jar
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup of cream
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- ½ cup of frozen peas or mixed frozen vegetables (otional)
How to Make It
- In a large saucepan put fettucine and cover with water boil until tender. In a bowl add the flour and then add chicken coating it in flour. In a large fry pan add 1 tablespoon of oil and add chicken cooking on a medium heat until nearly cooked 3 – 4 minutes.
- Take chicken out and put into a bowl. In the fry pan add another tablespoon of oil, garlic and salt and pepper and mushrooms.
- Stir together and add cream and chicken stock and vegetables stirring together until mixed through. Add the chicken back in and cook for another 3 minutes until there is no pink in the chicken. Drain pasta in a colander and serve chicken on the top.