- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the baking sheets and for drizzling
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
How to Make It
- Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 oiled baking sheets. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Top with the marinara, mozzarella, and Parmesan, dividing evenly; season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Bake at 450°F until golden, 16 to 18 minutes. Drizzle with oil. Top with the basil.