- Yield: 2 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 55 g fine shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 whole vanilla pod (optional)
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cm piece ginger, peeled
- 4 dates, pitted
- 500 ml boiling water
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend on high for a minute or two, until thoroughly combined.
- Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the liquid is cool enough to handle, strain it through a fine muslin or nut milk bag; squeeze the contents to yield the maximum amount of liquid.
- Enjoy iced or reheat in a saucepan.