Sour cream dip, two cheeses, and mayonnaise turn refrigerated potato wedges into a company-special dish.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- 2 (8-ounce) containers dairy sour cream chive dip
- 1 cup finely shredded Asiago cheese (4-ounce)
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, cut up
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 (20-ounce) packages refrigerated new potato wedges
- Snipped fresh chives (optional)
How to Make It
- In a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker, combine sour cream dip, Asiago cheese, cream cheese, and mayonnaise. Stir in potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3½ to 4½ hours or on high-heat setting for 1¾ to 2¼ hours. Stir gently before serving. If desired, sprinkle with fresh chives.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.