- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup (75 g) almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup (120 g) butter, melted
- 1 cup (150 g) onions, chopped
- 1 cup (30 g) spinach, rinsed
- ½ cup (90 g) red bell pepper, diced small
- ½ cup (90 g) green bell pepper, diced small
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together until slightly foamy. Stir in the almond flour and baking powder.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter, then add in the onions and spinach, cooking until onions are translucent. Mix in the peppers and any other vegetables of your choosing.
- Stir the veggie/butter mixture into the eggs, and pour the contents into a 9 inch x 13 inch (23 cm x 33 cm) baking dish, and top with pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.