- Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- ½ cup garlic “mayo”, slightly warmed
- 1 teaspoon apple-cider vinegar
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoons powdered turmeric
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lb pastured chicken breast, shredded
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
How to Make It
- Combine the mayo, apple-cider vinaigrette, lemon juice, turmeric, ginger, and sea salt in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken breast, red onion, and raisins and stir. Serve garnished with chopped parsley.