- Yield: 1 Serving
- ⅔ cup / 65 g gluten-free rolled oats or any other rolled (gluten-free) whole grain 1 cup / 250 ml nut milk of your choice (I like Brazil nut, almond, or hemp), plus more for serving, or 1 cup / 225 ml water or 1 cup / 245 g yogurt ½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (omit if using yogurt to soak grains) 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1½ tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Sliced fresh cherries
How to Make It
- Fold the oats, milk, lemon juice, and chia seeds together in a jar or bowl, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove the muesli from the fridge and fold in the cacao powder, nibs, and maple syrup. Top with the cherries. Add more yogurt or milk if desired. You can also let the muesli stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to warm up slightly. For a pretty presentation, layer the oat and chia mixture with the sliced cherries in a glass jar or bowl.