- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 2 medium eggplants (cut into ¼-inch slices)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan (about 2 ounces)
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- 5 ounces mixed greens (about 6 cups)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons of your favorite vinaigrette
How to Make It
- Brush the eggplant slices with the oil on 2 rimmed baking sheets; season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Bake at 400°F until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Layer the eggplant, marinara, mozzarella, and Parmesan in an 8-inch baking dish; top with the panko. Bake until the cheese is melted, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with the greens and tomatoes drizzled with the vinaigrette.