Not just ordinary spuds, these hash browns are dressed up with bacon, leek, and three kinds of cheese.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Hours
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen loose-pack diced hash brown potatoes with onion and peppers, thawed
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 cup finely shredded smoked Gouda cheese (4 ounce)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup sliced leek or thinly sliced green onions
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
How to Make It
- In a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker, combine thawed potatoes, cream of chicken soup, smoked Gouda cheese, provolone cheese, cream cheese, milk, leek, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours. To serve, sprinkle with bacon.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.