Shrimp are a FastDieter’s faithful friend under 60 calories per 3½ ounces/100 g, easy to haul from the freezer, and a bolt of protein with no carbs and barely any fat.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 10 to 15 raw large shrimp (about 7 ounces/200 g), peeled, tails intact
- 3 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
How to Make It
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and rest in the fridge to allow the flavors to develop.
- Heat a grill pan to medium heat and cook the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes, turning once—they should be pink but still juicy. Serve with lemon wedges and a substantial bowl of lemon-dressed herb salad.