This is an easy, Paleofriendly recipe that you are bound to love. It’s made with low-carb, healthy almond flour. It tastes amazingly like the original version but it’s grain-free.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- 2 & ½ cups of almond flour, blanched
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ cup pure honey
- ¼ cup palm shortening
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup of raisins
How to Make It
- Combine cloves, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and almond flour in large sized bowl.
- Combine eggs, honey and shortening in separate bowl.
- Combine wet ingredient mixture into dry mixture. Add raisins and stir.
- Grease, then flour 8” spring form pan.
- Bake in 350F oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Cool for an hour. Serve.