Most families enjoy chicken and potatoes, and mine is no exception. You can make it with potatoes and serve with another veggie or a salad. Potatoes can work in the place of other veggies, too.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place chicken in large oven-safe skillet. Brush 1 tbsp of clarified butter over it.
- Place potatoes in large sized bowl. Toss with the rest of clarified butter. Pour buttery potatoes into skillet, around chicken. Season as desired.
- Roast chicken and potatoes for 40-45 minutes, till chicken skin is golden and thermometer inserted in chicken shows 165F.
- Transfer chicken carefully to work surface. Place potatoes in skillet back in oven.
- Tent chicken with aluminum foil. Allow to set for 18-20 minutes. Potatoes should be left in to continue roasting.
- After 18-20 minutes, take potatoes from oven. Carve chicken. Serve.