- ½ cup (50 g) mushrooms, finely chopped
- ½ cup (75 g) shallots, finely chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 12 slices ham
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Sauté shallots and mushrooms in skillet with butter.
- Coat muffin pan with olive oil spray or other oil and place ham slices in cups. You may want to cut a sliver in each ham slice to allow it to fold over itself when placed in the round muffin cup.
- Spoon out the sautéed mushroom/shallot mixture into each cup.
- Crack individual eggs into the ham cups.
- Cook for 15-16 minutes or until edge of ham is slightly crisp.