Tender-crisp green beans bathed in a sweet and spicy sauce an irresistable combination!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 12 oz (350 g) green beans, ends trimmed, halved
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Chili Garlic Dip or 1 red finger-length chili, minced
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat until smoking. Add the garlic, stir-fry for 1 minute, then gently slide the beans into the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and Chili Garlic Dip. Continue to stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes until the beans are cooked and tender-crisp.