- Yield: 1 pie, 9 inches in diameter (10 slices)
How to Make It
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, crushed strawberries, water, and lemon juice in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until mixture thickens about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the cooked mixture with the sliced strawberries.
- Pour into the pie shell and refrigerate until serving, at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, whip heavy cream with powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Spread whipped cream on top of pie and garnish with fresh strawberries.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.