- Yield: 4 Servings
For the Sorbet
- ½ lemon juice
- 4 clementines, tangerines or satsumas juice and zest
- 2 oz (50 g) caster or granulated sugar
For the Jellies
- 1½ fl oz (45 ml) gin
- 1½ fl oz (45 ml) Campari
- 1½ fl oz (45 ml) Martini Rosso
- 1 sheet of gelatine
- 1½ fl oz (45 ml) orange juice
- 1 oz (25 g) caster or granulated sugar
How to Make It
- To make the sorbet, mix together the lemon juice, clementine juice, zest and sugar, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Then freeze in an ice-cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- To make the jellies, in a bowl mix together the gin, Campari and Martini. Soften a sheet of gelatine in cold water for 3–5 minutes, then squeeze out any excess liquid. Pour the orange juice into a saucepan, add the sugar and place on a low heat. Stir just until the sugar has dissolved, then remove from the heat.
- Add the softened gelatine to the warm orange juice, then mix everything together well. Strain through a sieve into the alcohol mixture, then pour into four glasses or lightly greased moulds.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours, then turn out and serve with a scoop of the clementine sorbet.