This is a delicious pot dish you can make whether you need something easy to make whenever you are feeling particularly lazy or whenever you just need to get dinner in your belly in a hurry.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1, 12 ounce pack of stir fried vegetables
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 2, 3 ounce packs of beef ramen noodles
How to Make It
- In a skillet set over medium to high heat, add in the lean ground beef. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. Drain the excess grease.
- Add in the stir-fried vegetables. Stir well to incorporate. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, add in the beef broth, soy sauce, powdered ginger and one of the seasoning packs from the ramen. Stir well to mix. Allow to come to a boil.
- Add in the ramen noodles. Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.