- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 24-oz jar prepared pasta sauce
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese + more for garnish
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Break spaghetti in half and add to the Instant Pot.
- Add remaining ingredients except the garnish and 6 cups of water to the Instant Pot (I fill the pasta sauce jar up with water twice and shake it up to remove all the pasta sauce), stirring to combine.
- Secure lid and pressure cook on high for 10 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally.
- Remove lid. Fold everything together.
- Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese.