- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 40 g wholemeal pasta
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Oil spray
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Pinch of dried thyme
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 small handful rocket leaves
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 150 g tinned butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan/gas 6) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Fill a large saucepan with water, add a pinch of salt and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes, cut-side up, on the lined baking tray and spray lightly with oil spray. Sprinkle over the oregano and thyme and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes or until soft and set aside to cool. To save time, you can cook the pasta and bake the tomatoes the night before and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- To make the dressing, whisk the vinegar, mustard and 4 teaspoons of water together in a small bowl.
- To serve, place the pasta, tomatoes, spinach, rocket, onion and butter beans in a serving bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss gently to combine.