- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- ¾ pound fettuccine
- ¾ pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces bocconcini (fresh mozzarella balls)
How to Make It
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Brown the sausage in the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking it up with a spoon, 7 to 8 minutes; remove.
- Add the broccolini to the skillet; cook, stirring, until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in the rosemary and red pepper. Toss the pasta with the sausage, broccolini, and bocconcini.