The broth has a great flavor, and the garlic really spices this up. Serve with mashed potatoes.
- Yield: 4
- Preparation Time: 4 Hours
- 2 lb pork loin
- 2 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Use a sharp knife to cut slits in the pork loin.
- Slice the garlic cloves and press a slice in each slit.
- Place the pork in the slow cooker.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 4 hours.