- Yield: 6 Servings (4-½ oz. meat and 2⁄3 cup bean mixture each)
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 lb boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning, crushed
- ¾ tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 19 oz can white kidney (cannellini) beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- ¼ cup dry red wine or water
How to Make It
- Trim fat from meat. Sprinkle meat with Italian seasoning, rosemary, and pepper. Place meat in a 3-½- or 4-quart slow cooker. Place onion, beans, and tomatoes on top of meat. Pour wine over all in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-½ hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer meat and bean mixture to a serving bowl. Spoon some of the cooking liquid over meat and beans.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.