- Yield: 8 Servings (3 oz. meat and about 3 Tbsp. sauce each)
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
How to Make It
- Trim fat from roast. If necessary, cut roast to fit in a 3-½- or 4-quart slow cooker. Place roast in the cooker. Top with onions. In a small bowl combine tomato sauce, the ¼ cup water, the mustard, horseradish, salt, and pepper; pour over all in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Transfer meat and onions to a platter; cover. For sauce, transfer cooking liquid to a small saucepan; skim off fat. In a bowl stir together flour and the 2 Tbsp. cold water. Stir into mixture in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir for 1 minute more. Serve with roast and onions.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.