- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin-pie spice
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh sage
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2–3 sage leaves
- 1 cup water
- Vegetable oil spray
How to Make It
- Add flour and salt together in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse to combine. Change food processor blade to dough blade.
- Whisk eggs and olive oil together. Gradually pour into flour mixture while machine is running to create a soft dough.
- Remove dough and divide into 2 parts. Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, finely chopped fresh sage, ricotta cheese, and egg. Salt and pepper mixture to your taste, stirring to combine everything. Set aside until ready to use.
- Roll out each sheet of pasta (¼–1⁄8-inch thick) and place a small dollop of filling at 2-inch intervals. Place the other sheet of pasta overtop. Press pasta sheet around filling to create the ravioli. Be sure edges are well sealed. Cut into square ravioli shapes and set aside. If you have a favorite ravioli cutter, use it to cut the ravioli.
- Pour 1 cup water into the Instant Pot.
- Spray a bamboo steamer basket with vegetable oil spray. Place the prepared ravioli onto the prepared bamboo steamer.
- Set the bamboo steamer into the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to Steam and steam for 5 minutes. Allow steam to release naturally.
- In a large sauté pan, melt 4 tbsp. butter and add 2–3 sage leaves.
- Remove freshly made pumpkin-sage ravioli from the bamboo steamer basket and pan fry them quickly in the sage butter.
- Serve with a light sprinkling of cinnamon and your favorite sides.