- Yield: 4 Servings
- 500 grams dry pasta any type you have spaghetti is good
- 1 whole broccoli head chopped
- 2 x 185 gram cans of any tuna you have
- Handful of stuffed green olives optional
How to Make It
- Add pasta to a large pot of boiling water and keep boiling until cooked about 8 minutes. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and once the pasta has been cooking for a while throw in the broccoli with it and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and broccoli and put into a large oven proof dish. Add a handful of grated cheese or sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top if you want. Nice cold too.