- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- ½ cup / 85 g pitted black olives
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 tablespoons / 60 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Sea salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 to 6 slices thick, craggy bread
- 1 small bunch radishes
- Flake salt
How to Make It
- Pulse the olives and 1 garlic clove in food processor until finely minced, add the butter, then process until well combined. Taste and add a pinch of sea salt if needed.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet and add the olive oil. Crisp the bread on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Rub the remaining garlic clove all over the toasted bread.
- Wash the radishes and thinly slice. If you have one, a mandoline is perfect for this task.
- Spread generous amount of olive butter on the bread, layer on the wispy radishes, then finish with flake salt.