- Yield: 2 Servings
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- ½ butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill
- ½ cup fresh corn kernels
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pinch cayenne
- ½ – 2 cups water
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped, for garnish
How to Make It
- Place tomatoes, squash, and garlic in a food processor and purée.
- Add dill, corn, salt, black pepper and cayenne and mix well.
- Add enough water to achieve desired consistency and stir well.
- Serve chilled, garnished with fresh basil.