For Ice cream
- 2 young Thai coconut flesh (frozen for 2 hours before the use)
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 glass of ice cubes
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 cup cookie dough
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/3 cup almond butter
How to Make It
For Ice Cream
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend very well, add a little water if the texture is too thick. Blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Freeze the mixture for 30 minutes and blend again for 2-3 minutes maximum until it gets a creamy texture.
- Keep it in the freezer. Let it 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- You can serve it in ball shapes, topped with syrup and nuts or stuffed with cookies. For Cookies
- Put the ingredients into a food processor. Pulse a few times until the ingredients are mixed.
- Put the dough into a bowl and shape it with your hands or by using cookie molds.
- Place the cookies on a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for 8 hours.
- Stuff the cookies with the ice cream and serve with your favorite syrup, fruits and nuts.