- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 8 small Italian sausage links (about 1½ pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 onion, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
How to Make It
- Cook the sausages in the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes; remove and slice. Add the carrots, onion, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to the skillet and cook over medium heat until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the beans and wine; simmer for 5 minutes. Fold in the sausage and tarragon.