We’ve chosen a traditional hot dog bun for this sandwich. However, for variety, you can also use a flour tortilla. Place a lettuce leaf on an 8-inch tortilla, spoon the shrimp mixture onto the lettuce, and then roll up the tortilla. Secure the roll with a round wooden pick, and cut it in half.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 small lemon
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion tops
- ¾ pound chopped cooked shrimp
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- 4 (1.5-ounce) white-wheat hot dog buns
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- Grate ½ teaspoon lemon rind from lemon. Squeeze lemon to measure 1½ tablespoons juice. Combine lemon rind, juice, mayonnaise, and green onions in a large bowl. Add shrimp and celery; toss gently.
- Top each bun with 1 lettuce leaf. Spoon shrimp mixture evenly onto lettuce leaves.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.