- 1 roll of sausage
- 5–6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
- Salsa or hot sauce of your choice
- ½ cup shredded cheese (cheddar, American or any Mexican style you prefer)
How to Make It
- Liberate about half of the sausage roll from its container and roll it into small, ½-inch balls or crumbles and cook on a skillet over medium heat until browned. Put aside.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and add salt, pepper and paprika. I like lots of paprika, but you may prefer a little less. Scramble the eggs and begin cooking on a sprayed or oiled pan over medium heat.
- Add the sausage to the eggs once they’re cooked, and mix well.
- Cook the tortillas until they’re brown and firm and fill them with your egg/sausage mix. Add salsa and cheese and enjoy!