- 2 cups of strawberries
- 1 cup young coconut flesh
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- ½ tsp agar agar dissolved in warm water
White Almond Cream
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/3 tsp vanilla bean
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
How to Make It
For Ice Cream
- Freeze the strawberries and the coconut for 1 hour before you use them.
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend very well. Keep it frozen afterwards. For Almond Cream
- Put the ingredients into the blender and work very well until it becomes smooth and creamy. Add water if needed. Refrigerate afterwards.
- Make ice cream scoops topped with almond white cream and pistachio nuts.
- You can also serve as a sweet cream with various cakes or garnish fruits.