This hearty chili for two features black beans and a multitude of vegetables.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Hours
How to Make It
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups low-sodium tomato juice
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen whole kernel corn
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped zucchini or yellow summer squash
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped red or yellow sweet pepper
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.