This simple salad would be lovely served with almost anything. It could also be turned into a lunch dish with the addition of buffalo mozzarella.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- To make the dressing, combine the oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt, stevia liquid, and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Holding half an avocado in your palm, insert the tip of a tablespoon into the narrow end of the fruit and up between the fruit and skin so that the flesh is removed in one piece. Put it on a board and repeat with the other halves, then cut diagonally into 5-mm/¼-inch slices. Halve the onion slices.
- Arrange the avocado slices and cherry tomatoes on a serving platter and scatter over the onion pieces. Spoon over the dressing and scatter the basil leaves on top. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.