These delicious whips use low-calorie, low-fat egg whites to add bulk while lemon gives the flavour and freshness we all love.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Place the lemon juice, maple syrup, stevia granules and mint sprig in a small saucepan over a high heat and bring to the boil, stirring. Remove from the heat and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the egg whites in a large, grease-free bowl and whisk with a hand-held electric mixer until they hold stiff peaks.
- Remove the mint sprig from the syrup. Add the lemon rind to the syrup, then gradually drizzle the syrup into the beaten egg whites, whisking at high speed. Add the yogurt to the egg white mixture and fold in lightly with a large metal spoon.
- Spoon into four serving glasses and top each with a mint sprig. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.