- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Add the olive oil to a large pan and set over medium heat.
- Add the zoodles and sauté for a few minutes until light golden and al dente.
- Season with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the basil leaves, pine nuts and lemon juice and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 2–4 minutes. When sauce thickens to your liking, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remove from heat.
- Serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.