Vibrant green and silky, this quick-to-make recipe celebrates the flavors of summer. Homemade stock is a good source of protein and niacin, a B vitamin that helps our nerves to function.
- Yield: 20
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Blanch the peas in boiling water for 2 minutes and drain.
- Purée all the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth; taste to check the seasoning.
- Garnish with the sour cream and finely chopped cilantro.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.