The ultimate fast food, omelets are extremely quick to make and very tasty too perfect for a nutritious and satisfying breakfast or brunch.
- Yield: 1
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 large eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- pat of butter
How to Make It
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and season to taste. Melt the butter in a frying pan over moderate heat and pour in the egg mixture.
- Tilt the pan to spread the egg mixture evenly. Stir the eggs with a fork, stopping as soon as they are set. Fold the side of the omelet closest to the handle halfway over itself.
- Sharply tap the handle so the bottom side of the omelet curls over. Slide the omelet to the edge of the pan. Transfer to a serving plate, and serve with a fresh green salad on the side.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.