- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 100 g chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning mix
- ½ lime juice plus lime to serve
- Spray olive oil
- ½ courgette, chopped
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 small carrot, shredded or coarsely grated
- 2 spring onion, sliced
- 250 g pack ready to heat brown rice
- 25 g baby spinach
How to Make It
- Season the chicken with the cajun seasoning and 1 tsp lime juice.
- Spray a medium frying pan with olive oil and set over a medium heat. Fry the chicken, stirring occasionally, for 2 min. Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Add the courgette and red pepper to the pan and cook for 3–4 min, stirring occasionally. Then add the carrot, spring onion and heated rice. Cook for a further 2–3 min.
- Add the spinach and the remaining lime juice and toss until it wilts. Season with black pepper, then serve with the lime half for squeezing over.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.